Troubleshooting Pre- and Post-Retirement Issues

General Retirement Questions

Contacting RASC (UC's Retirement Administrative Service Center)

  • Try calling RASC right at opening time; Mondays are typically very busy.
  • RASC contact information: M-F, 8:30 AM-4:30 PM PT @ (800) 888-8267

View UC Emeriti-ae/Retiree News Online Retirees | UCnet

Check for UC Retirement Publications, Forms or Guides/Fact Sheets Retirees | UCnet

Join a monthly Retirement FAQ or step-by-step Webinar

For Faculty considering retirement with questions

  • Contact Faculty Liaison William Parker
  • -or- (949) 413-5796

Survivor Information

NOTE: Queries about the status of your retirement process or specific questions about your retirement case, must go through RASC. UC campus personnel do not have access to information specific to your case

Survivor Information Benefits Your Guide to Survivor and Beneficiary Benefits for Famil Members

Health Insurance or Medicare Questions or Issues

Contact your UCI Health Care Facilitator Kwame White ...

Visit UCI Human Resources | Health Care Facilitator webpage for these questions:

  • Understand your UC health plan coverage and patient rights
  • Define your health care issues
  • Resolve issues with your doctor, medical group or medical plan carrier
  • Understand how Medicare benefits coordinate with UC-sponsored medical plans

Retirement Savings Account, 403B, or 457 Questions?
... or Need a bit of Financial Planning?

Contact Fidelity to arrange one-on-one financial counseling

FAQ page Fidelity and UCRP | Center for Emeriti and Retirees | UCI

Contact Campus Fidelity Counselor: Jason Walters,

  • Jason can address questions about: DCP, UC 403(B), and UC 457(B) plans
  • Jason can answer general questions about Social Security

UCI Email Issues

View FAQs at this webpage: Retirees | Office of Information Technology (

Check your email delivery point

  • If you have an HS delivery point, please call 714-456-3333
  • If you have any other delivery point, please email or call 949-824-2222


Questions regarding Pre-and Post Retirement Aarrangements with your Chair and Dean:

To change address, bank information, tax withholdings, or beneficiary(ies).

What is UCRAYS?
Locked out of UCRAYS?

  • Log in to UCRAYS to see all and make changes: Go to UCRAYS

Need income (pension) verification?

  • CALL 1-800-888-8267 and select the option associated with UCRAYS assistance.

UCI Services   Retiree Benefits   Fidelity   Pension Items